Head of the Department of Systems, Communications and Security at the CETSE (Centro Tecnológico de Seguridad, Technological Security Center) of the Spanish Law enforcement Agencies.
AlertCopsv4, bringing the Law Enforcement Agencies closer to the citizen
For more than 10 years, he has been in charge of the Systems, Communications and Security department at the CETSE (Technological Security Center), a unit dedicated to providing services and technological tools to the Spanish Law Enforcement Agencies, currently providing more than 50 projects. Some relevant milestones are:
- Creator of the Police Network, network for the exchange of information between the State and Autonomous Law Enforcement Agencies in Spain
- Designer of the topology of the systems that support the projects of the Security Technology Center of the SES.
- Representative of Spain in the SON (Security Officer Network) of the Eulisa European Agency.
- Coordinator of the Public-Private Group of Privacy and Security of Minors in the Network, of the Digital Agenda of Spain.
- Collaborator and trainer in different organizations: National Cryptological Center, AECID...
- Director of technological projects in the CETSE: AlertCops, Lince y Halcón (Research tools in open sources), Avizor (artificial vision for the investigation in crimes of sexual abuse with minors), among others.