PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection General Regulation of April 27, 2016 and the current Spanish regulations on the matter and Law 1/1982 of civil protection of right to honor, personal and family privacy and personal image, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system of personal information under the responsibility of SME National Cybersecurity Institute of Spain, M.P., S.A (INCIBE), titular of the VAT Number A24530735.
Several types of personal data are differentiated in the registration form:
- Identifying data necessary for the management of your participation in the CyberCamp event, and to comply with the remaining obligations applicable to INCIBE: communications to authorities and public bodies for the fulfillment of a legal obligation required of INCIBE, and to service providers and others third parties when this is necessary for the management of the event (6.1.b and c RGPD):
These data will be kept only for a maximum of one month afterwards in order to proceed with the closing of the event, except for the data of winners and participants in contests with prizes, which will be kept exclusively during the period legally required for compliance with INCIBE's legal obligations and during the limitation period of the actions resulted from such relationships.
- Name, surnames and ID Card: for the purposes of your identification.
- Email: in order to send you the ticket to the event and send a satisfaction survey if you expressly authorize us to do so.
- Date of birth: in order to identify the minor assistants and to be able to make an adequate treatment of their personal data, as well as to associate the data of the minors to the persons who are responsible for them and authorize the processing of their personal data.
- Type or category of tickets (General, speaker, VIP, organization or staff and press) (6.1.b RGPD):
These data will be kept only for the duration of the activity.
- Private code: alphanumeric information provided by INCIBE to differentiate the entry category in favour of the optimal organization of the event. Participants who are general public do not need to include any code.
- Optional data that are optional and that will serve INCIBE for the preparation of statistics on participation in the event (6.1.a and f RGPD):
Within a maximum period of one month from the end of the event, INCIBE will proceed to dissociate the optional data from the identifications or pseudonymize them, exclusively filing the optional data with a strictly statistical purpose.
- Home country
- During the event there will be media and audiovisual professionals that can capture the image of the attendees in video and photography. The images will be captured, reproduced and disseminated during the event (e.g. Videostreaming) and after it, for example for its promotion and dissemination. These videos and photographs will be published in press or communication media, on social networks and websites owned by INCIBE (6.1.a and f RGPD). It is not possible for INCIBE not to capture this image or dissociate it without having to put disproportionate measures for it that it does not have. As a result, the request for registration or registration in Cybercamp requires expressly consent to such treatment to be part of the organization and management of it.
Limits.- only grants this authorization expressly and unequivocally, for the purpose of being published and exposed through its internal and external communication channels or press, radio, TV and internet media without authorizing its use for different purposes that are not related to these activities.
Media.- It is authorized through all technical means and support, written, audiovisual, electronic, including internet and any other that may be developed in the future, except for the use of images that may infringe on the right to honor, personal privacy and family and own image provided in Law 1/1982 of May 5.
Period.- the term of the assignment is indefinite, notwithstanding that the interested party may revoke this authorization at any time.
As a general rule, personal data will not be communicated to third parties without the prior consent of the interested parties, unless there is a legal obligation or it is necessary to transmit such information to INCIBE's suppliers in the organization of the event in order to comply with its contractual obligations.
The security measures to be applied to protect your data will be marked by the criteria established in the National Security Scheme.
No international data transfers are planned.
What rights do participants of selective personnel processes have over their personal data?
- Right of access.You can ask INCIBE if your data is being treated and in what way.
- Right of rectification. You can ask us to update your personal information if it is incorrect, and delete it if you wish.
- Right to limite treatment. In this case, your data will only be kept by INCIBE for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition. After your request to oppose the processing, INCIBE will stop treating the data in the manner you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims have to continue treating.
- Right to data portability. In case you want your data to be processed by another company, INCIBE will facilitate the portability of your data to the new responsible when it is applicable in accordance with the provisions of the regulations.
- Right of withdrawal. You can request your data to be deleted when it is no longer necessary for the treatment, you withdraw your consent, it is an illicit treatment or there is a legal obligation to do so. We will analyze the assumption and apply what is appropriate.
You can contact INCIBE and your Data Protection Delegate by writing to INCIBE Building, José Aguado Avenue, 41, (24005 León) or sending an email to
Likewise, at any time they may submit a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es).