What is it?
Online Cybersecurity Talent and Job Fair is an event which brings together employment and education through a 3D environment that simulates a fairground. Overcoming the barriers of time and distance, the access will be allow from anywhere and at any time, offering greater opportunities for a large number of attendants.
This virtual event is at the crossroads of all actors involved in the Cybersecurity labor market:
- Recruiters seeking for Cyber talented professionals will be able to contact those in search for interesting job opportunities.
- Universities and training centers which offer specialized Cybersecurity programs will meet students interested in improving their training and skills in this area.
- Cyber Talented students will can reach innovative projects, good job opportunities and attractive academic programs.
If you want to find out what happened at the Cybersecurity Talent and Job Fair 2015, have a look at this video and the following data:
- 33 organizations and 20 training centers.
- 461 cybersecurity job offers
- 1.197 CVs’ received
Where and when?
The Online Cybersecurity Talent and Job Fair will be available from November 29th to December 13th in https://forovirtual.cybercamp.es.
It will be also available a free area for the Online Fair access in the Auditorio Ciudad de León from December 1rst to December 4th.
Who is it for?
- Professionals or new talents interested in developing their career in Cybersecurity and willing to increase their work opportunities. They will have ready access to:
- Information about organizations offering employment for the sector.
- Job vacancies
- Information about universities and training centers which offer Cybersecurity academic programs.
- Recruiters seeking for new talents for their teams.
- Universities and training centers that want to promote their academic programs specialized in Cybersecurity.
How to participate?
- Professionals and new talents interested in developing their career in the Cybersecurity area and willing to increase their work opportunities, please visit https://forovirtual.cybercamp.es and register your curriculum vitae.
- Recruiters seeking for new talents for their teams, please check the information about Rules and Regulations to participate in this online job fair, and send us the completed application form for recruiters to.
- Universities and training centers which offer academic programs specialized in Cybersecurity, please check the information about Rules and Regulations to participate in this online job fair, and send us the completed application form for training centers to
There are only 140 virtual stands available that will be allocated on a 'first come - first served' basis.
For further information, see the Online Cybersecurity Talent and Job Fair dossier.
If you have any other questions or for further information, please send an e-mail to