What is it?
It is a unique event designed in order to let Talents connect and share experiences openly. On one hand, professionals with a large experience in the area of Cybersecurity or recruiters will meet those who could become their future collaborators. On the other hand, Cyber young talents will have the opportunity to meet firsthand the best professionals.
Two Networking Game sessions of two hours each will be held, and in each one will participate 8 recruiters and approximately 60 young promises willing to dedicate themselves professionally to the world of the Cybersecurity.
All of this takes place in a fun-filled environment which features the participation of two major Cybersecurity talents: Antonio Ramos (Mundo Hacker Day) and Enrique Serrano (Hacker High School).
Where and when?
The Networking Game sessions will take place in the Auditorio Ciudad de León on the following dates:
- Friday, 2nd of December between19:00 h and 21:00 h (approximately)
- Saturday 3rd of December between 12:30 and 14:30 h (approximately)
Who is this for?
- Recruiters (companies including startups, universities or any entity with the need of hire new professionals) seeking for Cybersecurity talents
- Cyber talented and skilled people willing to find out attractive professional proposals.
If you are interested in participating, there are some good reasons to join us as you could:
- Learn from experts on Cybersecurity and have the opportunity to meet them first-hand: Antonio Ramos y Enrique Serrano.
- Enlarge your network of contacts.
- Develop and improve communication & socialization skills.
- If you are looking for candidates to join your organization, you will have the opportunity to speak personally with the most qualified young people specialized in Cybersecurity.
- If you are looking for new job opportunities, you will be able to contact first-hand with recruiters and participate in their selection processes.
In other words, we encourage you to participate in this Networking Game where you will learn within a relaxed environment using game dynamics
How to participate?
- Recruiters (companies including startups, universities or any entity with the need of hire new professionals), seeking for Cybersecurity talents, please check the information about Rules and Regulations to participate in this online job fair, and send us the completed application form for recruiters to
- Professionals and new talents interested in developing their career in the Cybersecurity area and willing to increase their work opportunities, please send an e-mail to. Free admission to the Networking Game according to availability.
There are only 16 available for recruiters that will be allocated on a 'first come - first served' basis
For further information, see the Networking Game dossier.
If you have any other questions or for further information, please send an e-mail to