What is the Cybersecurity Employment and Talent Forum?
It is a meeting point for young talents, future professionals, and the most relevant entities in the field of Cybersecurity. This is one of the key events to promote talent organised by INCIBE surrounding the Cybercamp, and this year already marks its 6th Edition.
In this forum you will have the chance to discover the training options available in the Cybersecurity sector, and to learn about the real work opportunities currently available. If you would like to focus your professional career on a field with a wide-reaching projection, you cannot miss this event!
For more information, please download our Information Dossier about the Employment and Talent online forum .
Where and When?
The online forum will be available from 27 November to 12 December, 2019. The day of the inauguration we will release a link to register and access the platform from any device. We recommend updating your résumé so that you can submit your application to the job openings of your interest.
During the Cybercamp, which this year will take place in Valencia, from 27 to 30 November, there will also be an access point to visit the Employment and Talent online forum (Palacio de Congresos de Valencia, Avda. de las Cortes Valencianas, 60).
If you are a recruiting company or training centre
This online Forum is part of the activities organised in the context of the Cybercamp, a prestigious national event organised by INCIBE in the field of Cybersecurity. Year after year, the Cybercamp gathers talented young people with an interest in the field, which makes it the perfect opportunity to contact cybersecurity specialists and people interested in receiving training in this area to improve their technical skills.
- Participation in this event is free and it gives you a platform to promote your company brand or training centre.
- It takes place at the same time as a national event, providing greater visibility of the training opportunities and job vacancies available.
- Connect with your public: the Cybercamp is a must for young and talented people seeking to develop their training and/or professional career in the field of cybersecurity.
- Sponsor your corporate image by means of a personalised stand where your visitors will have the chance to contact you through a mailbox, and to apply to job openings of their interest.
General requirements for participation:
- Data of the entity and visual material for the stand (corporate logo, video, and other downloadable files of interest).
- Links to corporate website and social network accounts.
- Description of the vacancies or training options available.
Specific requirements for participation:
If you are a talent recruitment company, you will need to declare your commitment to offering job opportunities in the field of cybersecurity, with the following considerations:
- They must be job positions in the field of cybersecurity.
- The openings must be work or internship contracts.
- It is necessary to justify why your organisation needs the profiles offered and to express the will to try to fill the posts in the online forum.
- The job openings must be real positions to be started shortly.
Please, read the participation guidelines and send us the participation form for companies and recruiting entities to
If you are a training centre or university, you have to be currently providing or offering cybersecurity training programmes in Spain at the time of submitting the request (online programmes are also accepted).
Request now one of the 100 stands available!
Although the deadline to submit requests for participation ends on 8 November at 13:00 (CEST), virtual stands will be strictly assigned in order of receipt of the requests.
If not all 100 available spaces are assigned by closing time on 8 November, an additional registration period may be enabled, which would end once all spaces available are covered and, in any case, before 5 December at 23:59 (CEST). The potential extension of the deadline will be decided by INCIBE and notified between the 18 and 22 November 2019.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us at