Make an appointment so that your student and teachers come to the CyberCamp to learn and have fun.
Thuesday and Friday prior registration
- For students: We will design a route of activities for your school. Apart from competitions, theatre and playful workshops, we complete the route of training activities through different practical and interactive workshops:
- Think before publishing: Workshop to work in teams and think over the importance that the information published and shared through the smartphone and social networks has for privacy.
- Respect above all: "Play your role" workshop on cyberbullying. Different roles will be adopted in order to understand the negative side of behaving in a disrespectful way and what to do to improve the Internet environment.
Activity addressed to pupils in 5º and 6º of Primary School and 1º and 2 ºof Secondary, on 1 and 2 December, with limited spaces and subject to prior registration of the school, providing the following information before 25 November through the mailbox
Name of the school
Class/es wishing to attend (priority order)
Number of student in each class
Day preferred (1 or 2 December)
Name and contact telephone to confirm attendance
Complete Capacity for students.
- For teachers: practical workshops of 2 hours, with the aim of training teachers in teaching units to the students. An attendance certificate will be issued and the following materials in relation to the workshop will be provided:
1 Teaching unit, which will describe the educational aims, contents, methodology, abilities, activities, and assessment mechanisms.
1 Presentation for use in the sessions with the students.
1 Guide to support content delivery in the sessions.
The workshops to be carried out are the following:
- Safe and Responsible Use of ICTs: The main risks related to the use of ICTs by children will be addressed from a general point of view, in order to be able to recognise them and know how to act, promoting best practice for safe and responsible use of technology. 1 December from 17:00 to 19:00.
- Privacy, Digital Identity and Reputation: The approach to this issue starts from the need to preserve privacy on the Internet and to know the benefits and the risks associated with digital identity. It will be focused on learning to respect personal privacy and others privacy and in understanding the importance of learning to manage a positive digital identity. It will be delivered on 2 December from 17:00 to 19:00.
Activity addressed to teachers, with limited spaces and subject to prior registration by providing the following information before 25 November through the mailbox
Name and surnames
DNI (National Identification Number)
School of origin
Workshop/s selected ("Safe and Responsible Use of ICTs" and/or "Privacy, Digital Identity and Reputation")