Do you want your child to enjoy the Internet safely?
Bring your family to the workshops area to learn how to use new technologies safely and responsibly.
The youngest (9 to 14 years of age) can participate in workshops where they can have a good time:
- Fun animated stories and games
- Musical workshops to learn while singing
- Discovery of cybersecurity through maths
There will also be sessions aimed at parents to help them in their work as educators:
- Strategies for parental mediation
- Knowing and preventing risks in social media
- How to identify and act in the event of cyberbullying
- The dangers in online games and technology addictions
They can also learn about the parental control tools available and attend in situ demonstrations on their installation and use!
- Nov. 27, 17:00h - 20:00h. CyberOlympics/Showroom. ESET, Quostodio, Symantec and Microsoft.
- Nov. 29, 10:00h - 13:00h. CyberOlympics/Showroom. ESET, Quostodio, Symantec and Microsoft.