¿What is the European Cyber Security Challenge?
It is the most important European cybersecurity competition. The best talents, who are selected by their own national competitions, represent their countries to compete versus the other national teams.
This 4th edition is performed in Malaga, (Spain), the days 31 of October and the 1 of November. The competition can´t be more interesting, because the Spanish team is defending their championship wined the last edition in Düsseldorf, Germany.
This ECSC 2017, we dispose:
- A pre-register program of the conferences.
- A recruiting fair for the young participant talents.
- The competition where the 15 countries participate.
Spain revalidates the title of champion of the European Cyber Security Challenge. Congratulations champions!
Tuesday, 31st October
- 9:00 Open Session
- 9:45 Team presentations
- 10:30 Cybersecurity: The Eye of the Tiger by Fernando Aranda Sánchez and Luis Miguel Cerrato (Minsait INDRA)
- 11:30 Innovating Security||Securing Innovation by Floris Van Del Dool (Accenture)
- 12:30 WhatsApp End to End Encryption Demystified by Raul Siles
- 13:15 Lunch break
- 14:30 Fighting malware with a Next Generation security platform by Jesús Díaz Barrero (Palo Alto Networks)
- 15:00 Pentesting Azure by Juan Garrido
- 15:45 Collaborative efforts to share threat data in a vetted member community by APWG
- 16:15 Source Code Analysis for Pentesters by Simon Roses
- 17:00 Trust as a service by Carmen Fernández Gago (University of Malaga)
Wednesday, 1st November
- 11:00 Round table: How to start your cybersecurity career? by INDRA, Accenture and Palo Alto
- 12:00 Cybersecurity: from zero to hero by Fernando DIAZ (Hispasec)
- 13:00 Lunch break
- 16:00 Fast Incident Response! by Marc Rivero
- 17:00 Challenge - Team presentations
- 19:30 Closing event and awards ceremony
Do you want to be part of your national team?
If you want to be one of the member of your national team, please contact with your own country. In the ECSC website you can find information of every participant country. Good luck with the challenge!
The whole information about this edition and the previous are in the official web of the ECSC.
For more information, contact us by email: