What is CyberCamp?
CyberCamp is the major cybersecurity event that INCIBE organizes on a yearly basis for the purpose of identifying, appealing, managing and contributing to the creation of talent in cybersecurity that can be transferred to the private sector according to its demands. This initiative is one of the tasks that the Trust in the Digital Sphere Plan, included in the Spain’s Digital Agenda, has requested INCIBE to carry out.
Our objectives are:
- Identify professional trajectories of young talents. We help you to guide your career path!
- Reach families through technical activities, awareness and dissemination of cybersecurity for all. We bring you closer to the world of cybersecurity!
- Awake and promote cybersecurity talent through workshops and technical challenges. Here you can promote your talent!
Why should you attend?
Because CyberCamp helps you to:
- Test your skills.
- Make the most of the professional development opportunities available.
- Present your projects.
- Develop your talent.
- Broaden your technical knowledge.
- Learn about cybersecurity through games.
- Meet people like you, who share your interests.
- Find amazing opportunities.
- And much more... Nobody wants to miss it!
If you cannot come, do not worry because we broadcast our Workshops and Conferences live through videostreaming.
Where and when
To attend in person, you must register through an online form (soon), although there will also be the possibility of face-to-face registration, once the event has started. All the talks and workshops will be broadcast live through videostreaming and published on the official YouTube channel of INCIBE
Todas nuestras charlas y talleres técnicos serán emitidos en directo a través de videostreaming y grabados para su posterior publicación en el canal oficial de Youtube de INCIBE.
The objective of this kit is to support the dissemination of the event through various media using the different creatives and messages. You can find all the resources and the guide to use the kit on Kit section page.
For general purposes, contact us through the mail .