What is CyberCamp?
CyberCamp is the major cybersecurity event that INCIBE organizes on a yearly basis for the purpose of identifying, appealing, managing and contributing to the creation of talent in cybersecurity that can be transferred to the private sector according to its demands. This initiative is one of the tasks that the Trust in the Digital Sphere Plan, included in the Spain’s Digital Agenda, has requested INCIBE to carry out.
Our objectives are:
- Identify professional trajectories of young talents. We help you to guide your career path!
- Reach families through technical activities, awareness and dissemination of cybersecurity for all. We bring you closer to the world of cybersecurity!
- Awake and promote cybersecurity talent through workshops and technical challenges. Here you can promote your talent!
Why should you attend?
Because CyberCamp helps you to:
- Test your skills.
- Make the most of the professional development opportunities available.
- Present your projects.
- Develop your talent.
- Broaden your technical knowledge.
- Learn about cybersecurity through games.
- Meet people like you, who share your interests.
- Find amazing opportunities.
- And much more... Nobody wants to miss it!
If you cannot come, do not worry because we broadcast our Workshops and Conferences live through videostreaming.
CyberCamp is a free event.
In 2014, its first edition, it gathered the best talents in the field of cybersecurity and the best students in cybersecurity training programmes, both at a national and international level. It also included activities for families, students, professionals and job seekers.
In 2015 we broadened the scope of the event and offered a wide range of activities aiming to raise awareness among families and minors. As a result, CyberCamp became a meeting point for young talents, families, experts and anybody who is interested in cybersecurity, bringing together over 10,000 people.
In 2016 we brought cybersecurity to everybody, extending our range of activities and conferences even more, so all citizens could enjoy it. As a result, CyberCamp became a meeting point for young talents, families, experts and anybody who is interested in cybersecurity, bringing together over 15,000 people.