Who are we?
Do you want to be part of the national team?
In order to be part of the national team that represents Spain each year in the European Cyber Security Challenge, you must participate in the CyberCamp competitions, which constitute the national qualifying phases.
Specifically, selection criteria focuses on 2 mandatory requirements:
- Be under 25 years old.
- Participation as a finalist in the CyberCamp competitions of recent years (individual CTF, CyberOlympics or Hackathon).
In addition, in this phase of selection, the rules of composition of teams stipulated by ECSC must be respected:
- 5 people between 18 and 20 years.
- 5 people between 21 and 25 years.
INCIBE selects 25 candidates among the best talents identified in the national CyberCamp competitions. INCIBE is responsible for assessing the individual technical capabilities of each of the 25 selected through technical tests and specific challenges.
From the results obtained on the previous phase, 15 people are selected to be members of the national team.
Members of the Spanish team receive two face-to-face training sessions at INCIBE headquarters to develop technical and soft skills required to form a high performance team.
INCIBE gives opportunities to new talents every year, but maintaining the knowledge and seniority of participants from past competitions, so the resulting team has a renewal rate of 40% of its members in each edition.
Show what you are capable of and you will have the possibility of being part of the Spanish team to represent Spain in the next European competition!
What benefits will you get?
Undoubtedly, participation in the European competition is a unique professional and personal experience that will allow you to obtain valuable learning for your future job.
- Leading training in cybersecurity at INCIBE facilities. Each year INCIBE provides technical and soft skills training with the aim of creating a competitive team.
- Representation of the Spanish team. You will become one of the members of the national team that will face the best young talents in Europe.
- Unique and cultural experience in the country of celebration. You can meet more than 200 representatives from 20 European countries through different leisure activities, convivial meals and, of course, during the competition.
If you want to be one of the members of the national team in future editions, go ahead and participate in the CyberCamp competitions! You can be one of the chosen ones!
For more information, contact us at