CyberCamp 2015 will dedicate a section to the world of research on cybersecurity. Experts and researchers from Spain will report on research projects and initiatives that are relevant to the field of cybersecurity.
Presentations and seminars
Representatives from Spanish and European organisms will present initiatives related to Research on Cybersecurity. These initiatives include the upcoming symposiums on cybersecurity through the Horizon 2020 programme, the Strategic Agenda for European Research, the Contractual Public-Private Partnership (CPPP) in cybersecurity through the European Commission, and the National Cybersecurity Research Conferences.
Presentation of important, highly innovative European projects in Cybersecurity involving the participation of Spanish research teams
European Projects selected
- Towards transparency and privacy in the online advertising business (TYPES)
- Accountability for the Cloud and other Future Internet Service (A4Cloud)
- Online Privacy Enforcement, Rights Assurance and Optimization (OPERANDO)
- Secure User Authentication in Control Centres for Critical Infrastructures (SUAC3I)
- Trust-aware, REliable and Distributed Information SEcurity in the Cloud (TREDISEC)
- European Training Network for Cyber-security (NeCS)
The best research articles
The winners of the prizes awarded for the First National Cybersecurity Research Conferences (JNIC2015) will present their winning projects:
- Best LONG scientific article: Adaptive Immune System for mitigation of Denial of Service attacks.
- Best SHORT scientific article: Programmable Hash Functions go Private - Constructions and Applications to (Homomorphic) Signatures with Shorter Public Keys.
- Best article on EDUCATION and INNOVATION: Repository of independent activities for teaching IT system security.
- Best STUDENT article: Artificial Immune System for the detection of Intrusions by applying negative selection to the profiles of user behaviour.
- Best INDUSTRIAL article: Research-to-market transition in European Cybersecurity Projects.
- Best PROPOSED CHALLENGE: Forensic analysis on discs.